Clean & serene living means learning healthy habits and good eating. And I love recipes that are quick and simple. Here’s one of my new favorites. It serves 2.
Dangit!! I need a meeting tonight and I’ve got just 1/2 hour to fix supper and eat. I have only $2 in my wallet so I can’t do Mickey D’s. Let me see what’s in the pantry.
These are the ingredients
- (1) 15 oz can seasoned mixed greens
- (1) 15 oz can seasoned black-eyed peas
- (1) 8 3/4 oz can yellow sweet corn
- (4) 5″ corn tortillas
- Empty the cans into a sauce pot and heat
- While that’s heating, quarter the tortillas and fry in a fry pan in about 1/4 cup of oil
- Serve the corn chips atop or with the soup
- Eat and get to that meeting!